We’re a family owned and operated cottage resort and fishing lodge in Marten River, Ontario, Canada. We are a young and motivated family eager to make your stay a memorable one. This is our dream and we want to share it with you.
This is our Cottage #6 is a Studio Cottage with 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2 Adults
This cottage is completely separate from the other cottages and brings a sense of privacy, perfect for a couple. Cottage 6 sits on the other side of Olive Bay, atop a big hill with a fabulous view, and has no neighbours. A large open concept studio cottage offering a queen size Tempur-Pedic bed, lounge chair with seating area, kitchen with dining area and all cookware, utensils and dishware, fridge with freezer, microwave, coffee maker and kettle, and a gas range cook top. We also provide a propane barbeque with tank. There is also a three piece bathroom with shower. To top it off, there is a screened in front porch with breathtaking views of the sunsets on Olive Lake. This cottage also has its own private dock for your boat rental, and a fire pit for those relaxing campfires in the evening. Parking for this cottage is located at the main lodge.
* Bookings must be a minimum of 3 nights *Unless on Sell Off Vacations*
* $250 Deposit to reserve – No Refunds on Cancellations
* Check in – 3:00pm / Check out – 10:00am
* Early check in may be available for an extra charge of $100.00
* Launching/Docking Fee of $12.95 daily / $65.00 weekly Electricity Provided
Dave & Cara