Milk Run Lake Shawenegog Cottage

  • $1,800/Weekly
North Frontenac, ON K0H, Canada

Description

Beautiful Rustic Lakefront Cottage Near Bon Echo Park

Welcome to our home away from home. Relax and enjoy our beautiful lake front cottage with incredible sunsets and early morning mists. This warm and welcoming cottage offers guests 4 bedrooms and with a bright 4 piece bathroom. Tastefully decorated open concept living and dining room which can seat 6-8 people comfortably. Beautiful lake views from living and dining rooms. A large workable kitchen also with beautiful lake views while preparing that gourmet meal. Best suited for families or mature renters. Sleeps 8 people comfortably

Cottage Features:

– A large loft style master bedroom with queen size bed
– Two bedrooms with queen and double size beds and a fourth bedroom
with double bed
– Bright 4 piece bathroom
– Kitchen with all the necessities: Fridge with icemaker and drinking water, dishwasher, coffeemaker,
microwave, toaster, pots/pans, dishes, cutlery, etc.
– Drinking water supplied through filter system and UV light
system
– All rooms have ceiling fans for those warm nights
– Large sectional couches for lounging, knapping and reading
– TV, DVD player and selection of DVD’s and satellite
–  Multiple board games, puzzles, books and magazines
– BBQ with propane provided
– Gradual slope to the shallow, sandy waterfront – perfect for kids
with deep water off the dock
– 140-ft of private weed free shoreline with sandy bottom
– Outdoor fire pit with firewood included
– Lots of outside seating at the dock and cottage deck
– Grassy flat area for volleyball, badminton, washer toss and
other outdoor games
– Available for use is canoe, kayaks, SUP and peddle boat. Aluminum boat with
no motor can be agreed upon

– Maximum of 8 people (No additional overnight guests, No tents
or trailers)
– No smoking
– Bring your own sheets/linens and towels. Pillows, blankets and
kitchen linens included
– No pets (exceptions could apply)
– Good cell phone reception
– Bring your own life jackets. Ensures proper fit.

Nearby Activities:

Located in the heart of the Land O Lakes region. There is no public boat launch or public access. Only 30% of the lake is developed and the other 70% is crown land
When you’re ready to venture out, explore the beauty of the surrounding lakes and Bon Echo Provincial Park to visit the famous Mazinaw Rock where you will find native pictographs, hiking trails and visitor centre. Other attractions include the Cloyne Pioneer Museum, many antique shops, Bonnechere Caves, Hell Holes Nature Trails and Caves.
A public beach is a 5 min drive from the property on neighboring Shabomeka Lake. Bike, hike, walk and ski on a 65 km non-motorized trail system just minutes away at the Shabomeka Legpower Pathfinders.
Smart’s Marina and The “Maz” are great places for ice cream. Grocery store, restaurants, marina, gas stations, LCBO, Beer Store and hardware stores available a short 20 min drive away in Cloyne and Northbrook, Ontario.

Available Dates and price per week:

May 5 – May 19 $1,200
May 19 – June 23 $1,400
June 23 – Sept 3 $1,800
Sept 3 – Oct 27 $1,400

Please inquire about nightly, weekend and mid week rates

50% non-refundable deposit due upon reservation. Remaining balance plus $500 damage deposit due on (or prior) to occupancy. Damage deposit returned at checkout following property inspection.

Check in is at 3pm on Saturday afternoon, checkout is noon Saturday morning

We want to make your stay a memorable one and will work with you to accommodate requests.

Details

  • Property ID: 5487
  • Price: $1,800/Weekly
  • Property Size: 1600 sqft
  • Bedrooms: 4
  • Bathroom: 1
  • Property Type: Cottage

Walkscore

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Contact Information

View Listings
lakeshawenegog
  • lakeshawenegog

Enquire About This Property

Compare listings

Compare
lakeshawenegog
  • lakeshawenegog